Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Praedator
10,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else been putting in for these things and never got them since they finally started to issue 200 - 300 of them a few years back.

I think they need to attach the preference point system to them just like all other draws. I know some folks that have got them multiple times and even back to back years! I've got nothing to show for my applying for the doe permits.

There were many years that they didn't issue them in BW. I want to say it's been 5-6 years now that they've issued them for Blackwater.

I've submitted feedback suggesting that preference points be applied to this draw. Nothing has ever been written back to me about it.

Sorry, rant off!

·
Praedator
10,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never got one... but that's probably a good thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I'd just like for once to take a dang doe with a rifle on public land! Just once for that special doe that will sit there and blow at me and never leave alerting the world that I'm there and there's nothing I can do but be so pissed at that big nanny that knows I can't shoot her and ruins my hunt! I just want to blast one of those pesky does!:whistling:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I drew 2 in a row last year and the year before, ended up giving away both of them towards the end of the season because my freezer was already full and I didn’t want to mess up a rut hunt shooting a nanny. Got nothing this year

·
Registered
10,760 Posts
My son has had 2 in the 3 years he has had his Disability permit. Its about like gator tags, A Mythical Joke

·
Super Moderator
28,518 Posts
Applied every year since beginning...got one this year. My kids got them consecutively for 2-3 years but not this year...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts