Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
where will you fish ? I turned down a couple of nice tunnel hulls. When I bought mine I lived in Birmingham, Now I fish in weeks bay, mobile bay, lots of areas are 2-3' deep. Wish I had got a tunnel hull now! Makos are a good deal, , go by bass pro & look at them, I have a seapro bay, they are good if you can find one. They are a little deeper than a normal bay boat, this is good if you fish in the ocean too.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Where do you plan on fishing? Will it be a family boat? Any requirements? Ever plan to go offshore on the nice days? Give us a little more information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Take a look at Bulls Bay. I heard they bought the Sea Pro molds. I've had two Sea Pro SV2100CC and they are a lot of boat for the money. Hoping Bulls Bay is the same.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Take a look at Bulls Bay. I heard they bought the Sea Pro molds. I've had two Sea Pro SV2100CC and they are a lot of boat for the money. Hoping Bulls Bay is the same.
Good suggestion. I have seen several nice ones on craigslist. I have a sv1900, nice dry ride. Stable too, I took a 4' wave over the bow it was even stable with 6" of water in the bottom, all drained out thru the scuppers in about 2 or 3 minutes.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Key West 210 Bay Reef. I drove to Buford Ga and saved a lot of money last year when I bought my 230 BR & I came really close to buying the 210 - it's a really nice setup.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I've had mine from Gulf Shores Power Sports for a year now. Absolutely love it. Paid a boat show price for it, around 36k. Really tickled with it. http://frontierboats.com/boat-gallery/9
If you're unfamiliar with them, Bill Kenner sold out to Bass Pro back in 2009, I think. The Kenner guys then opened up a new shop building Frontiers on the lower end, and Blackjacks on the upper. Both great boats and really good hulls. My opinion anyway.

·
OutdoorsMan4Life
491 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts