21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy large quantities of pogises 100 lbs

anyone know a good source for cheap bait

I have tried perdido seafood and bon secour fisheries but no luck

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
There was a post a couple of days ago about a new company with very cheap prices for different types of bait. Look under various items for sale below.

·
Registered
51 Posts
We will be selling bulk quanities of frozen bait. right now we have lined up to supply Cigar minnows, mackerel, squid, and ballyhoo. We are trying to locate a quality menhaden supplier but have not yet found one. we were not sure if there would be much demand for poogies but have had several people ask about them. We wanted to maketheir was high enough demand before we ordered because theymake us order amin of around 24,000lbs. Ill keepyou posted and let you know if I finda reliable supplier. We will have cigs at $1.50/lb. Check out my post under Fishing items for sale and Various items for prices, pics, and more about my company Its under Cheap Cigar Minnows for Sale. Thank you

Justin

Gulf Coast Fishing Supply LLC.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Dr. Eric, is that you?

sorry my direction to bon secure and perdido seafood didnt pan out. i know last year there were folks making a run back and forth from ?? someplace with flats of pogies or macks or some other chunking material. hopefully some more info will pop up. it is tuna time, afterall.

cheers.

drew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts