Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best dealership to buy an aluminum fishing boat or what brand you would recommend? Im looking for 15-16 ft with 25-30hp. Trying to stay around 10-15k.
Thanks,

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
L&M Marine AL has a pretty good selecton but you didn't say where you are so they might be too far away

·
lobsterguy
802 Posts
War Eagle

I have a 15 foot War Eagle. It's got a thing like a track on the inside for a lot of amenities. They sell them in Jay. Tough boat. Just depends on what you plan on doing with it. I'd say whatever boat you buy make sure you pick the boat first and then the power you choose after. It's your money and your boat and your way. best of luck

·
Super Moderator
28,639 Posts
Extreme in bonifay, Andalusia marine has some nice aluminums...they have advertising on craigslist alot. Bout to buy me another boat too.....

Reactions: oxbeast1210

·
Super Moderator
28,639 Posts
Ordered my new Boat yesterday will be here in about five weeks. Got a War eagle 648 sc. Cant wait.
Get it from Blackwater up in Jay? Looking forward to some shots? Ifin all goes well this weekend, I'll post mine Monday!:thumbsup:

·
lobsterguy
802 Posts
check out the options for that boat

The add ons you can put on the boat are real nice. I have bought a few and I will be buying a few more. Very strong boat. I would like it to be the bigger model but I still can get out with the kids. The boys are growing like weeds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts