Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot a dow at daylight yesterday (yes, in the yard). Skinned her, and cut all the meat into steaks, or stew meat. Brought it home and just ran it all thru my old cuber which is the only piece of processing equipment I haven’t sold. With just a cuber, You can easily turn an entire deer into very tender useable meat. They are expensive but worth the money!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I have the Weston hand crank one and it works great for way under $100. We also have the big hobart one at the camp. I paid $80 for it but here is the first link in a google search. I run all kinda stuff through it. All our deer goes either through the big one at camp or the hand crank at home. Run all our gator meat through it too and you can take the biggest toughest stringiest lizard in the bayou and make him plastic knife tender. Any other meat I get that aint prime rib/steak quality goes through it.
https://www.amazon.com/Weston-Tende...ocphy=9014055&hvtargid=pla-275649619598&psc=1

there is also an attachment for the weston that converts it into an electric that I might be getting
https://www.amazon.com/Weston-01-01...C4WBWGQ94EV&psc=1&refRID=07R6SK9BNC4WBWGQ94EV

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
The hand crank like mine is annoying -that’s a Cadillac!
check out the electic motor attachment I linked in the post above. cant tell what brand your is but looks real similar might work on yours too even if not a weston or I bet there is one for yours if that one aint it

·
Registered
14,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
check out the electic motor attachment I linked in the post above. cant tell what brand your is but looks real similar might work on yours too even if not a weston or I bet there is one for yours if that one aint it

I gotta figure mine is a Weston rebranded by LEM. Looks identical and mine is pushing 12 yrs old. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts