Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looked through the Shopper paper, quite a listing for guns for sell..i'd forgotten about the original source

·
Kazadius Quantarious
760 Posts
problem with shoper is all good deals are ONE 5 mins after it being delivered

then if you have an ad youll get calls for Weeks after

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Back in the 80s I used to buy the Shopper religiously. I almost never missed a bargain when I went at noon. Got some great deals.
I haven't bought one in over a year. The last few Shoppers I bought, I called about an item by 8:00 am and the seller said that it was gone at 6:30.
Way too many people looking for me to mess with anymore.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Is there a local forum that lists guns for sale or trade? I'm getting into hunting and guns and am having a hard time finding any local advertisements. Maybe everybody's holding onto their guns....

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Man this forum used to be awesome for buying/selling firearms.. but unfortunately that was taken away and we may never get to see it again.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Is there a local forum that lists guns for sale or trade? I'm getting into hunting and guns and am having a hard time finding any local advertisements. Maybe everybody's holding onto their guns....

http://gulfcoastgunforum.com/forum.php?

Try here, some forum members started this after PFF banned gun sales. You have to join to see the firearms for sale, but it seems like a good bunch of guys to deal with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts