Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a butterball indoor fryer for sale too. We have to many friers. This one was maybe used two or three times--works excellent. Boss had to get an infrared one to try to cook healthier. Our loss is someone elses gain.

First $40 gets it. thats cheap!

I also have a propane cooker base(new) and I'll throw in a stainless pot/lid/and basket for $40 also

I think it's a 40 qt?

SOLD!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
I've got one just like this that I got for Christmas a couple of years ago and never opened. I figured it would use so much oil, it wouldn't be worth it.
How much oil do these use anyway ?

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure? I think it's a gallon. Awesome fryer, but the better half wants to get away from so much deep frying. Gonna be hard, they taste so so good and incredibly moist when deep fried.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I've got one just like this that I got for Christmas a couple of years ago and never opened. I figured it would use so much oil, it wouldn't be worth it.
How much oil do these use anyway ?
I have the XL and it uses 2.75 gallons. WAY less then the old pot and propane cooker set up. WELL worth it. The oil stays cleaner longer. No guess work.....set the temp and walk away.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Not sure? I think it's a gallon. Awesome fryer, but the better half wants to get away from so much deep frying. Gonna be hard, they taste so so good and incredibly moist when deep fried.
Check out the Char Broil Big Easy Oiless Fryer. Love mine....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts