Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have a ton to be thankful for. Five awesome youngens that love their dad and a wife who I love dearly and seem to be growing closer and closer to everyday. A couple of years ago I couldn't wait to get to the camp and get away from her and now...Nothing moving in the open on our 600+/- acres but nannies and well one of them got toasted...just copy and paste to your browser and hit enter

Happy hunting to you all. I got pics to add later.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Enjoyed the video, tell Rachel congrats again. Michelle was impressed as well, you may have just convinced her to take a rifle to the stand instead of a magazine.

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
Can't watch the video....(dial up takes about 25 minutes to load:banghead) but tell Rachel congrats on the kill anyways!!!:clap

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Curt-you'll be glad to hear I spent 20$ on a tripod at Best Buy yesterday. More improvements coming

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Congrats big time, to "DaddyTime". I mean the whole crew. Awesome shot and I think Daddy was a little more nervous than momma. Great Video Tom. Rachel Congrats and keep it up, just like fishing. The family that gets together, stays together. Nice job you guys. I hate quote Woody, but I too love it when they just fall over. Just to hard otherwise. Great job and good times.:bowdown

1 - 12 of 12 Posts