Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the Bull Reds started schooling in the bay yet. My brother is coming down next week and him and his wife have expressed they’d like to chase after some Redfish.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
If they are not schooling in the bay yet, and I believe it is a little early. you can catch them in the pass, near Ft. Pickens.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Have the Bull Reds started schooling in the bay yet. My brother is coming down next week and him and his wife have expressed they’d like to chase after some Redfish.
Have not done it in a long time but if I remember right they would be out on the point mid to late Oct at Fort Morgen

·
Registered
14,421 Posts
I know they are on the flats and the docks, got many buddies catching them from east bay to Orange beach within 15 minutes of fishing.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Yes there was one school of big Reds in the bay today. I caught a 38 to 40" just east of the Navy base where they park the Coast Guard ships.

I caught the one and another boat caught 2 or 4. I never could find the school again after the one fish so I went on to the pass and out to the Mass. just to be out.

I guess it's started.

Fish Salmon-like fish Food Fish products Ray-finned fish

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Yes there was one school of big Reds in the bay today. I caught a 38 to 40" just east of the Navy base where they park the Coast Guard ships.

I caught the one and another boat caught 2 or 4. I never could find the school again after the one fish so I went on to the pass and out to the Mass. just to be out.

I guess it's started.

View attachment 1083021
this front coming will dang sure have them in full swing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts