Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
November 23rd to March 1st 2013

Time to have a little winter fun!!! This is a kayak and paddle board tournament!

$30 entry gets you in both divisions. This is a catch, photo and release event. All photos to be uploaded to this thread or Hot Spots Bait and Tackle Facebook page. Longest fish in each division wins 50/50 split of entries. You can enter at Hot Spots bait and tackle in Gulf Breeze starting Friday 11/23/2012 until 1/1/2013.

Rules:

1. All pictures must include token available at Hot Spots at time of entry and kayak or paddle board on a legible measuring board.
2. Measuring device must be a board type no loose 321 boards mount them on something please. If you have a 30" board and the fish goes over you will get credit for 30".
3. Artificial and live/dead bait permitted. Fish must be caught on rod and reel.
4. In event of a tie first fish uploaded wins.
5. This is a as it lays tournament no need to pinch the tail.
6. Most important have fun!!
7. If the fish is in a cradle board measurement will be taken from top of tail as bottom of board will pinch tail and make longer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This will be the first of many that we will put on next year!! There will be different species depending on the season! The more that play the more the doors will open to more of this kind of friendly tournament. Good luck to all that fish and thanks for supporting the kayaking community!

Chad

·
Registered
108 Posts
Am I allowed to enter?? I mean I don't want other people to not enter because they see I'm in and think they don't have a chance!!!! :lol:

·
2019 Hobie outback
2,675 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Iphone 4s)

Make sure your photos are clear with your kayak and the token in the picture. Make sure the fish\'s head is on 0. We will disqualify for improper photos. Take mulitiple photos to ensure you got a good one.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wirelessly posted (Iphone 4s)

Make sure your photos are clear with your kayak and the token in the picture. Make sure the fish\'s head is on 0. We will disqualify for improper photos. Take mulitiple photos to ensure you got a good one.
You sounded like Mike Lott! Lol! But yes what Brandon said. Numbers must be clear in photo and nose on zero!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No I have a couple extras if some one pm's me they can come get first come first serve I think I have 2 or 3. I will check in the morning. You must mount your own on your choice of board.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts