Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where one can find whole grain corn in bulk? Funny how adding the word "deer" to a bag of corn increases the price!
Trying to keep my feeders full over the summer as well as minerals and protein.

·
Super Moderator
28,512 Posts
You can do a search for corn prices and I post it every time I get it.... Mine is up in Florala at Zorn 9xs outta 10

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Copy and thanks. Assume I have to bring my own containers for that price but I'll give them a call.

·
Super Moderator
28,512 Posts
Copy and thanks. Assume I have to bring my own containers for that price but I'll give them a call.

Yeah, I use industrial trash cans and a few plastic barrels but the squirrels have an all you can eat buffet under my barn.....

Reactions: Payatot

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Zorn is out of corn and will not get any until Aug. Any other suggestions other than Walmart of Tractor Supply?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The grain elevator in Walnut Hill. They sell a lot of corn to deer hunters. Escambia Grain Corp. on Google maps. You have to bring your own container.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Yeah, I use industrial trash cans and a few plastic barrels but the squirrels have an all you can eat buffet under my barn.....
Can they tell you how much corn a certain container will hold and charge you accordingly? I have a big container, much bigger than a 55 gallon barrel but have no idea how much it holds. I'm used to buying it from local farmers by the barrel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts