Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edited: We are in Orange Beach, AL. If that makes a difference.

Just got our Terminix Termite Bond renewal increase. Of 680%!!! From about 350 to about 2,400 per year.

So, after a call next week to ask WTH??? We are shopping bug killers. Would like a round of recommendations from the PFF braintrust.

Sad thing is we really like our Terminix guy. He pets the dogs and dogs the pests. Hate to lose him.

·
Super Moderator
12,633 Posts
Probably because you have a damage replacement warranty, and they are doing their best to get out of as many of those contracts as they can. Terminix is taking a beating in civil courts all across the southeast, for falsifying inspection reports and not retreating in accordance with contracts/product label.

I would look in to companies that offer Sentricon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,866 Posts
every so many years they are supposed to completely retreat the house. all the way around the foundation and re-drill the holes in the driveway and all that. This ac complete new treatment, not just the annual booster....

I use Extreme Pest control on our houses.... hes a member of the forum, but havent seem him on here in a while....

https://extremetermiteandpestcontrol.com/

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
We have been happy with Anchor Pest Control, but I don't know if they come over to Orange Beach.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,338 Posts
Probably because you have a damage replacement warranty, and they are doing their best to get out of as many of those contracts as they can. Terminix is taking a beating in civil courts all across the southeast, for falsifying inspection reports and not retreating in accordance with contracts/product label.

I would look in to companies that offer Sentricon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Don't believe in Termidor anymore?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts