Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a huge rub line back during the 1st part of gun season. Trees as big as myleg with rubs. I hung a lock on up and have been hunting there off and on when the wind was right. I've passed up a couple of small bucks here and there. I defintiely haven't seen the buck that has been making the rubs. A few scrapes started showing up 2 weekends ago so I decided to put my cam in there and see what was making them and see if I could catch the big deer making the rubs. I don't think either of these deer are the ones making the rubs but they did put on a show right in front of my camera. What's funny is when I got to my camera sat morn to change the card out I couldn't believe how torn up the ground was. I thought a pack of turkeys had come through there but it didn'tlook like your typical turkey scratching. After I put the card in my computer I found out why. They must have flung a stick up in front of my camera when they were beside it. My stand is about 20yds from the cam.

Here's one of the fresh rubs that has been made within the last week or so. Sorry about the face...I guess that's my concentration showing through...took the pic with my cam phone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts