Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been off the beach a few times between Navarre and Ft. Pickens but looking for someone that has an idea of what they're doing and would like a buddy to chase kings, mahi, bonita, and snapper with.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey man, I have been fishing btb for about 10 years now. I don't get to go as much as I'd like but I'm always willing to try it. I live in Pensacola but I've been fishing Navarre a little bit lately and don't mind driving when I get the chance. I'm no expert but I can catch kings pretty regularly and I'm starting to work a little more with artificials. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number. My name is Ken.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Btb

I'll be in town this Thurs - Sat? I'm primarily looking for Tarpon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey man, I have been fishing btb for about 10 years now. I don't get to go as much as I'd like but I'm always willing to try it. I live in Pensacola but I've been fishing Navarre a little bit lately and don't mind driving when I get the chance. I'm no expert but I can catch kings pretty regularly and I'm starting to work a little more with artificials. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number. My name is Ken.
Not seeing how to PM...can you send me a message and if so where would I look to find it?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Fish

I will back in Pensacola the last week of this month if you want we can get together then. I don't have any private bottom spots off Pensacola but we could hit the public and scan around for something better. Primarily I'll be there for Tarpon again.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Whoa, I just saw all the replies on this. My number is 9316279707. I will go anytime I can. I am in college so mon and wed is no good and I have my kids on most saturdays but I'm pretty much available any other time. Just let me know. I like going btb but all my fishing buddies moved and I don't like going solo.

·
Registered
263 Posts
OK

Check back with you guys closer to my trip and see if we can get out there. Probably gonna do a night trip to 3MB for BullReds and Jacks also if you want to try that too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking to go possibly out of Ft. Pickens Thursday (7/23), Friday, or Sunday depending on the weather if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Next Week

I will be around next week and maybe we can get together then? If you want can pm me and exchange contacts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts