Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Browning 16 gauge semi-automatic for sale. Its in good condition. The gun has been cleaned up since picture was taken. By my research the gun was made between 1959-1968 and made in Belguim. Im asking $800 firm or will consider trades. Really looking for 115hp25" shaft for my boat.

Craig

293-3865

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I shoot a Browning Belgian Light 12 - those Belgian Browningsare beautiful guns.

BTW, you can order Jap Browning barrells with interchangable chokes to fit the gun (or at least on the 12 you can).

·
Registered
782 Posts
i think there are 3-4 different guns out there that are made off the browning a-5 patent. a patent is only good for so long, then a chinaman buys some wore out jigs,castings and molds.then sellsthe gunsfor a 1/3 the price. look at how many browing hi-power knock offs are out there.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to a fellow forum member and a friend from work I did find out the gun is actually worth more than quoted today. It is a Belguim made gun and I have lowered the price to $900 firm if anyone is interested. Just wanted to mention that it is a collectors item. Thanks

Craig

293-3865

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would consider trading the gun towards a motor. If interested check out my post on the 1983 200hp Evinrude to see what im interested in needing for my boat. The ad is under boats and boat parts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Snapper King (12/3/2007)Thanks to a fellow forum member and a friend from work I did find out the gun is actually worth more than quoted today. It is a Belguim made gun and I have lowered the price to $900 firm if anyone is interested. Just wanted to mention that it is a collectors item. Thanks

Craig

293-3865

Just out of curiosity, how much is it worth? I have one that was made in 29 and is in great shape and another that was made in the 50s in Korea - I think. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Snapper King - If you send me the Serial Number, I can tell exactly what year it was manufactured, and what the Blue Book says it's worth. It's probablya great deal for $650.

Ed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts