Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if someone could give me some info. Just given a Browning 16 gauge semi-automatic and I have found the serial #'s and seen on the gun it was made in Belguim. Now does anyone know any websites where I might be able to find out more info and year of manufactuer. Would possibly consider to sale or trade. I know the gun value is around $1200 and that is what I would consider.

Craig

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
That's a good link... I'm going to have to check my 16ga. semi-auto to see if I can figure out a date of manufacture.

It was given to me in the '80s, but I don't know how old it is. I do know it is one of the Belgium-made guns.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to say thanks for the replies. I found a online auction and was amazed at what these guns are going for. Was also able to see that the gun was probably made in the 60's. Again thanks.

Craig

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Based on the serial number, mind appears to have been made in the early 30s. Where did you find prices? Link please.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just typed online gun auctions in google and then just looked at several different and seen what the prices are. Now not sure if one would sell around here for that much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts