Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a cheaper end scope that the up and down adjustment seems to no longer work.. Is there any place I can take it to have it fixed or checked to see if it can be fixed? It might be easier to just buy a new one and if I cant get this one fixed I will but would really like to get this one working if possible for sentimintal reasons. Thanks for any help...

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Seems to no longer work as in stuck? Or as in turn it all you want and the bullet still hits high/low? If its the latter, it may just be maxed out; needs to be turned the opposite direction, then back half as much?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The scope came in a package deal on my 30-06 Bushnell 3x9 nothing fancy. I took it off of that and put it on my Ruger 22 when I bought another scope. I can turn it up and it will still shoot low no matter how much I turn it up? Side to side works fine. It was shooting fine one weekend then the next this was my problem. I didnt drop it or no rough stuff as far as I know.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
yep, lifetime warranty and if you send it back they will fix it or send you a brand new one like it or as close as to what they have to it. it may not be worth the shipping though so you make that decision.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The scope came in a package deal on my 30-06 Bushnell 3x9 nothing fancy.
I would suggest just going and getting a better scope. Those that come on the rifles are $30 scopes at best. It wouldn't be worth the shipping charges and the hassle of sending it back.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info all. Sure is nice to be able to ask questions and get straight answers from fellow hunters/fisherfolks...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Splittine (2/24/2010)
Geronimo (2/24/2010)Bushnell has a lifetime warranty.
Does all there scopes have a Lifetime Warranty?
I'm almost sure that they do. Do a google search and find their web sight and you should be able to find out. I sent one back a couple of years ago and that scope was over ten years old.

·
Registered
463 Posts
If you are shooting at 20 yds. or less move your target out to 50 yds. Use a large piece of cardboard so you can see impact point. I had a scope that was doing the same thing and this put me where I could see adjustments. If you move it farther from you the impact may show as being high leaving you some adjustment. If not....send it back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts