Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snapped a hub on Gulf Beach Hwy tonight. Anyone with a flatbed trailer able to pick it up for me tomorrow morning. PM and will give details.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Snapped a hub on Gulf Beach Hwy tonight. Anyone with a flatbed trailer able to pick it up for me tomorrow morning. PM and will give details.
Damn wish I was close. Good luck Man! I bet someone close will come through Good bunch of folks here. I know you travel a lot you ever have issues around central Al. Let me know I can tow haul and fix about anything not for money just to help out if I can. That goes for the rest of yawl to.

·
Super Moderator
22,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn wish I was close. Good luck Man! I bet someone close will come through Good bunch of folks here. I know you travel a lot you ever have issues around central Al. Let me know I can tow haul and fix about anything not for money just to help out if I can. That goes for the rest of yawl to.
Appreciate you

·
Green Eggs And Ham
13,483 Posts
At first I read Gulf Breeze in my head and I was gonna head out. Dang sorry Chase, guess it's time to head to Englishes.

EDIT, can't they just get a dolly under it to get you home?

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Signal or double axial if it's double it can be strapped up or down depending on if it's under over the leaf. But You probably Know that. Just throwing stuff out there.And keeping it bumped to the top.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Damn that sucks. And I hate I live so far away from most members. That would be a easy fix here. I could load up the welder and a few other tools .make a call in to get a spindle and hub if need be or one that would work and fix it on the side of the road if need be. This reminds me I need to get That welder out and run it. LOL Bump again.

·
Super Moderator
22,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You‘ll probably find one closer but this place in Robertsdale at the split has plenty of axles.
May be a last resort if you can’t find one anywhere else.

If you need it, call em and tell em what you need and I’ll pick it up and meet you half way with it.
Appreciate it. We just gonna load it on a flat bed right now and take it home. Gonna run by Eddie English place this afternoon and grab one.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts