Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, has to be a short report, cause I have to get my lazy butt to work. We headed out to some bridge rubble spots yesterday. We didn't leave Navy point until 12:30 due to work schedule. Got on our spot and anchored around 1:20 pm. Three of us on the boat. Wound up with a limit of Red snapper and probably 15 black snapper. Got 5 trigger fish, two of which were 6 pounds.

The wave conditions were ideal (less that 1 ft.). Visibility for the first 40 ft was absolutely zilch. When we got to the bottom, the vis cleared up to around 40-50 ft.

We got back to the dock just as the sun was setting. It was a beautiful day to be on the water.

Sorry about the pics, these were taken after Brandy had already taken his trigger and snapper off the boat. I have pics of the big triggers
, but they will not upload for some reason.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
looks like someone had fun sticking fish. nice haul.

·
Registered
9,707 Posts
Are you talking about the new I-10 bridge rubble just put down to the SW of Pensacola or some otherBridge Rubble? Just curious to see if anything has moved onto the new rubble.

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Sweet job Chris!!! :toast Brandy called that evening, but we were still out on the water, Linda told me when I got home that he had got some trigger! It was a beautiful day to be out on the water. I called Brandy at bout 5 am after seeint the current wave heights, and decided to go for it, but he said he had to work.

You me and Brandy gotta get out soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts