Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:usaflagWE are in need of work for next week. If you have a project in mind call [email protected] 850 554 6172

Added some more pics. Check'em out

Attachments

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Is that a ceiling fan in that picture?

It's early, I could be seeing things, but if I'm right, that thing is bad ass Tim. Like all the rest of your work.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a cieling fan. I designed and built it a few years ago for a resturant at Pcola beach. Its got a speed control on the wall and will go from a gentle breeze to lifting the napkins from the table in a flick of the controler!!! The first blades are about 8 feet in dia. and they taper down towards the rear because the cieling and the building taper to a point.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We can fab a grab bar set up and you can have some plexiglass themally formed to go under the twin consoles. I might have some take off grab bars from stainless that would work with a little change up. There is a pile we have taken off other boats when we built TTops for 'em.:usaflag

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey Tim,

Yeah, I got something for you. I have a crack in my t top and I think the whole leg needs to be taken out. Got time for that?:banghead:banghead:banghead:doh

·
Registered
955 Posts
Tim, do you guys do boat upholstery as well? I need some seats and bolsters from scratch. Also saw your boat ladder work in a post today, would be interested in that quote and install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts