Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we might not have broken any world records but we set a couple individual records that were pretty important for a couple guys in our club. Brad King and Krueger Heines (both forum members) killed nice bucks Thursday afternoon. It was Krueger's first buck and Brad's first racked buck!!

Brad killed a nice 10 and Krueger killed a nice 8, they both let some bucks walk already this year but finally found shooters on the same afternoon.

I missed a really good buck right at dark Wednesday afternoon. I found him in a bean field and had to get out of my stand to try to close some distance. I got as close as the field would allow and shot at last light at what I thought was about 225 yards........we ranged it the next day at 320 yards. :censored: The low light got me tricked me. Clean miss so maybe we'll met again. The trail camera picture is him, one of the biggest deer I've ever seen in person.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,543 Posts
Awesome times fer ya'll!!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Not too bad! Fun hasn' even really started yet if you think about the sheer numbers of deer we're seeing and some of the monsters that have shown up on gamecams. Like I always tell everyone, if you can't kill a wall hanger at our place in the first 2 years, you should find another hobby.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts