Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Matt Mcleod (1/31/2010)Brad, did you get a new boat?
Shhhhh!!! Still top secret Matt. Not all done yet. Just a few more details to Iron out and a few more things to be mounted and wired.

Shouldn't be long now!

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Congrats Brad,, if they dont give you a break in procedure, stop by the shop and ill give you one,, and explain how it should be done...

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I think it's keep it under 3000 rpms for the first 2 hours, then under 4000 for the next 3 hours, then you can run it how you want to, just don't keep the hammer down and don't sustain high rpms for long amounts of time until you get to 20 hours.

I just broke in a F250 last year, really wasn't a big deal, pretty much ran it like normal after the first 5 hours.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wharf Rat (1/31/2010)I think it's keep it under 3000 rpms for the first 2 hours, then under 4000 for the next 3 hours, then you can run it how you want to, just don't keep the hammer down and don't sustain high rpms for long amounts of time until you get to 20 hours.

I just broke in a F250 last year, really wasn't a big deal, pretty much ran it like normal after the first 5 hours.
Thank You.. Thats the info I need. Dawna and Tony are gonna have to break it in for me. So I'm hoping it'll be pretty stress free................................That's if all goes well with the deal of course!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts