Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys and Gals in all seriousness, if you need something done on your computer Brandon is the guy. He is more than reasonable, quick, professional, and great to deal with. He helped me out of a jam when my computer dumped my outlook email files. He is good at what he does. Give him a try and he will not disapoint.
Thanks again Brandon.
George

http://computerrepairspensacola.com/
Owner/Operator- Brandon
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 850-384-8863

·
Kazadius Quantarious
760 Posts
Ive had him work on my stuff before

I seriously wouldnt even consider going to ANYONE ELSE for PC work, cheap, quick and never any BS charges

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, no hidden charges, he was open, up front and speedy.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brandon, Thanks again for getting me out of a jam with my computer. It is working well.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Great!!

Another very happy customer of Brandon. He has been outstanding in responding to my computer issues. I highly recommend his services!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
I took my warped pc in to him and he hooked me up with a newly rebuilt pc with XP Pro, 3.4 GHz processor, 2 GB ram, took care of all of my data transfer; all for $150.00. Great guy to deal with and he is fast and honest!!
Thanks, Brandon, you have my business from here on out!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just took my computer to Brandon for a motherboard issue I was having. He was able to look at it right when I brought it in and he had me out of there in an hour and a half. Where else can you get service like that? He also tried to do it for free. Diagnosis are free and in his mind, his work was just an hour and a half long diagnosis :). Seriously, he seems like a great guy and I can't recommend him enough.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Brandon is really great guy. I am glad to hear such nice reviews. The cost of computer repairs are differ from every where and some of them are costing too much. But this guy is providing services at very low cost. I recently had a battery problem with my Dell latitude 610. The guy at computer repair shop near by home said that there is a ac port problem and cost me 100$ and also there is a need to replace new battery which cost 40$. I feel that its too much cost for me.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
brandon to the rescue again... took my BF's desktop to him and he fixed it while we sat there and talked with him.... within minutes he was up and running, and even installed a new power supply for us.... A+++ in my sites...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Anybody know if Brandon is still working on computers, I called the number listed and left a voicemail but no response?

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He is definitely still in business. He is most likely catching Snapper today plus he just got married recently.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Yep still in business just got back from my honey moon. Playing catch up now. I did fish the first 2 days of snapper season.

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
I've used Brandon in the past,when he was off of Fairfield.. I know he moved his shop now and yes he is a great guy to deal with.. I need to get 2-desktop computer over to him and see what he can figure out..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts