Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2nd biggest woody magnum made by JBL, 52" from butt to tip. Has 20' long auto-coil shock cord for quick reload, and no line floating in the current wrapping around your fins or ect.(not the cheap red ones that tangle super easy)Has rotating bullet nose tip, WITH THE 4" WING-SPAN! (not the shorter 3" that lets your dinner get away).These tips alone are a lil over $30. It has 3 powerbands.

The cheapest you will find thissetup online, leisurepro, ebay, ect, with shipping is $237.50

This is 20% off of the cheapest ONLINE price, and you don't have to wait!

I have had this gun in the water 1 time only, and it has only been responsible for the death of one fish. It was rinced after, and never used again. It is shelf condition new! The "Caution" sticker telling you how dangerous speaguns are is still even un the butt stock.

(850) 777-1221

If this aint big enough and you got morwe money, sit tight. My woody magnum WITH the .357 magnum powerhead solid mounted to the side will be listed a lil later. But the powerhead and shaft holder alone cost over $200, and I am selling the whole thing complete.

·
Registered
413 Posts
So I see I ain't the only one sellin' off shit just to place an order w/ Fritz! :banghead Thought of waitin' for Santa to bring that 60" LTD but don't think the fat bastard could fit it down the chimney! If 'craasch' doesn't quit breaking shafts and tips I might have to buy another gun! :doh

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haa haa! I got 3 spearguns, and aint no way I can even thing of droppin over $500 on another without sellin 2 first.:doh

I hate to part with my other one...why fix what aint broke...its fedrelatives a fine fish dinnerfrom here to Michigan, and every state in between about. Lotta meat on the table from my othergun for sale. :reallycrying

·
Registered
189 Posts
Clay I think you would be better of saying "had the sh** used out of it for 4 years. But hey atleast it ain't a new one"

Ha,

CurtyV

--P.S.:It's a good gun at a great price!--

·
Registered
93 Posts
ya sold it then, good, Jon said you called the other day at the shop. come by and see me about another gun, I am ordering some new riffes and have a few still in stock but I want to show you some new stuff too.

I will cut you a good deal on one and save you some gas and time too even though you are an MBT'ite, grudges are a real [email protected]#&* huh... (JK private joke)

Anyway, can't match the scum at leisurepro and won't since I gotta family to support and all that good stuff but I can help anyone here out on price for a new riffe or biller....

you missed one too I just sold my personal riffe a few weeks back for a song, shoulda called me Clay :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts