Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a brand new Heritage Angler 12' Kayak that has never been in the water. It was bought as a gift for someone who no longer deserves it and I cannot use it. I payed 499.99 for it and I am asking $450 or best offer. It is an excellent kayak and would be great for fishing. If you are interested, message me on here and I will give you my contact information.

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Oh come on, I'm sure it wasn't what it looked like and she wasn't cheating on you! Give her another chance!

Great kayak got fishing though, $50 off and no sales tax, you shouldn't have a hard time selling it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
hi

Hey man, we called you about a week ago. I know that 375.00 may sound low, but if you cannot sell it and would consider our offer let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Seen this ad on CL as well. I really want it for $400 just to feel like I got a good deal :p. Plus it'll leave room in my budget to buy something to strap it down to the roof of my car as well.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Hey man, we called you about a week ago. I know that 375.00 may sound low, but if you cannot sell it and would consider our offer let me know. Thanks
$375 is too low, especially for a guy with 2 posts on this forum. :thumbdown:

Good luck with the sale. It's a great kayak. I have the same one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts