Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By the ol turkey bug! I dont know what happened, but I done got hooked, It has literally been keeping me awake at night, thinking about where one might be.

For instance, Ive been on nightshift for a week and still have a couple more days, ive been up since noon today, went to work at 1700 and dont get off until 0500, as soon as i get off, i got over an hour ride to the woods, imma try em again ! Rain or not!

Them stupid birds done created a monster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
232 Posts
Oh I'm right there with you. I didn't hear a bird last year, but my first time out this season and I heard 3 gobble I was hooked. After having one come with 20 ft of me on the ground that was all she wrote. I'm taking my kid out this week, and I'll be hitting it hard trying to tag out with 2 birds this year.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Yeah my first hunt starts this weekend. No better way to social distance than to tackle an old bird deep in the swamp. I gave up turkey hunting about 15 years ago. You can't do it all. But last year I bought all the calls and camo.... and didn't hunt one time. This year I plan to at least get out a few days. Our place is loaded with turkey and nobody hunts them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts