Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do we know? look pretty awesome on paper. outcast or panhandle shooting sports have any of these? i'd lean toward the 340, with a little more brace height. anyone shot 'em yet? the discussion on the Z7 the other day got me comparing the two.

·
Super Moderator
20,854 Posts
FAST.....Panhandle has sold a ton of them. Has a hard draw to it but is FAST. Go see Lyle and get him to let you shoot his.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10-4 on that. do they have a place there to shoot? out back or somethin? you don't happen to know what they retail for, do you?

·
Super Moderator
20,854 Posts
Cant remember what they retail, you can shoot inside the shop. Tell them I sent you in and they will take care of you. Im fixing to head up there Ill give them a heads up.

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,577 Posts
Draw is hard and the valley is long once you break over. I've also heard that the cable guard design has a vibration in it. Very fast but I like the pull on the Monster 7 and the Z7 much better. Lots smoother. Ever had that deer bust you mid draw? Think about that as you draw them back. As with everything...get the on that feels best to you.

·
Registered
220 Posts
i shot at panhandle and do like it alot. if i didnt just buy an AM32 from Lyle this year i prob would buy the 350.draws better than AM but i just cant seem to part with it. when i win the lotto i will get it though. wish me luck.

·
2013 Hobie Pro Angler
175 Posts
The Bowtech dealer by me has them and they retail for about $950.00 so you are looking at over a grand for a butt naked bow.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah that seems a little high.

just called panhandle, $899.

my man says "only problem is you're gonna have to buy a new target cause this joker is FAST."

haha! i'm gettin excited just thinkin about it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I currently own a three year old Captain as well as a Swat from last year. I have recently shot a Destroyer and it is a fine bow as well. Bowtech has mastered the smooth draw and the solid back wall. This new bow is very dead with almost no vibration if I needed another I would definitely get the Destroyer even at $899.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dajowi (3/19/2010)I currently own a three year old Captain as well as a Swat from last year. I have recently shot a Destroyer and it is a fine bow as well. Bowtech has mastered the smooth draw and the solid back wall. This new bow is very dead with almost no vibration if I needed another I would definitely get the Destroyer even at $899.
wow. i feel like that's high praise from someone who's got 2 fine bows already. thanks for input!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts