Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gumbo party!!!
Lane's Annual Gumbo party to celebrate the end of "H" season and just another reason to have fun with friends.

DATE: December 1st Saturday starting at 3 p.m.
BRING: side or appetizer(optional) and your beverage of choice.

Parking is very limited and the street is narrow.

YES!!! i'll have TV for the SEC play off.

So put this event on your calendar and Let's GUMBO!!!

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,261 Posts
Mark won't do it but I will Bump for Gumbo! :pirate:

Reactions: Capt.Ernie

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quick UPDATE: Party still a go. A little rain doesn't scare us!! We even fish in the rain!! SEC on the screen. Gumbos (seafood and turkey sausage) on target!! Bring your drinks and let's enjoy. There is always several folks that come for their first gumbo party and surprised with all the friends they meet on PFF!! Newbies always welcome! Just introduce yourself!

Parking update: house to the left of me (north) is vacant with circular drive. Parking is always tight but just be careful of sprinklers and please don't block driveways.

Drive responsibly and / or assign a DD! On a HAA HAA, if it rains, we will be in close proximity inside....wear unscented deodorant!!! We will be close friend for sure...or as Jason would say FUR SURE!!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Lane
wish we could be there, but our oldest grandchild is having a sweet sixteen bday party... so we will be enjoying the rain up in auburn / opelika.. save some good times for us

rich,tina,beth

1 - 13 of 13 Posts