Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone. Plannin on headin out in the morning to try some bottom fishing. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good place not to far out to catch some gouper or maybe an AJ.(If I can get passed that old endangerd snapper)what are the AJs eatin these days. still pinfish?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Gong to be a little bumpy....

NWS Forecast</h1><pRE><hr SIZE=1/></PRE><pRE>GMZ650-670-270330-COASTAL WATERS FROM PENSACOLA FL TO PASCAGOULA MS OUT 20 NM-WATERS FROM PENSACOLA FL TO PASCAGOULA MS FROM 20 TO 60 NM-345 PM CDT MON APR 26 2010SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TUESDAY NIGHTTONIGHTNORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. BAYSAND COASTAL WATERWAYS GENERALLY ROUGH.TUESDAYNORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 6 FEET. BAYSAND COASTAL WATERWAYS ROUGH.TUESDAY NIGHTNORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS BECOMING NORTH15 TO 20 KNOTS IN THE EVENING...THEN DECREASING TO 10 TO 15 KNOTSOVERNIGHT. SEAS 3 TO 6 FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS ROUGHBECOMING A LIGHT CHOP.</PRE>

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yah head south 23 miles till you hit about 200ft of water start watching your bottom machine you will find some thing in the area. wish i had a boat as big as yours so i could go out too good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts