Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really don't care for dolphins around when i'm fishing and everyone knows why,but this is very interesting video that someone sent me.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Locally, I have seen Dolphin swim in a tight circle and corral mullet. Then they swim thru the middle a grab a mouthful. Saw a video from down in South America where several Dolphinwill push a wave of water loaded with mullet up on the beach. Once the mullet are on the beach the Dolphin swim up on them, eat thier fill and back out of the beach. Truely are smart.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
they will team up on your king off a pier also. Chew on it like a ear of corn & give you back the head. If king has mercury like they say it does, So do the dolphin because they are eating most we catch off piers. I actually saw one chase a ling away from the pier. Thats when they became on the Hit list.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Those dolphin are retarded. All they have to do is follow any boat around in the gulf and they can have all the ARS they want and probably taste better than the sardines/mullet they are eating in the video. Much easier than swimming in a circle and trying to catch fish out of the air!

That video was pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WE NEED A FEW OF THEM AROUND EACH YEAR TO FEED THE MAKO'S SO THAT THE MAKO'S WON'T EAT THE COBIA.

·
Registered
192 Posts
That exactly how a buddy of mine and myself use to catch mullet in his boat when we came up on em we would circle them creating a mud ring and we could get a couple of throws on them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts