Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pensacola Live Bait Boat
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon guys,

I am now booking Missouri Bow Hunting trips. The price is $200 a day/2 day min. Max 3 people. Total amount of land to hunt is 5500 acres with a mix of wheat fields and hardwoods some cedar thickets.

We are taking the first wave of people on Monday be back on friday also have 1 spot filled for the fokkowing monday let me know if anyone wants to go..

Will be staying at the local Super 8 hotel($60 per night). There is plently of places to eat including down home cooking at the end of the day.. We ride up in one truck F250 4 door. Plenty of room also bring coolers with Ice in them. We clean the deer while we are up there and pack the meat on ice. I also process deer so if you want burger... Summer sausage cube, steak or whatever we will talk about that as well..

My number is 850.316.6940

·
Pensacola Live Bait Boat
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes Private land.. and yes we are the only ones hunting it.. Nobody hunts this land unless I take them

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Kenny,
I'm quite certain that the license is separate, and that is a good deal when you think about it.
Most pay hunts run anywhere from $2000 - $3500 ( plus your license) for a 5-7 day hunt.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
yes Private land.. and yes we are the only ones hunting it.. Nobody hunts this land unless I take them
A bump for a good op. Have seen Pic's from Paul's dad last year. Some nice deer running around.

May have to try and go with ya on a trip P!!!! Good luck next week!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts