Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went with my youngest and his wife today.They in theyer boat-me in mine. For them the speck bite was on. 10/15 specks-kept six to eat. I only tagged one small spec. Lost some big ones. The water was nice-falling-very windy. Out early-Home-Bath-Broiled Fish River Trout-Ice Tea-Nap Time. http://groups.msn.com/basstracker66/shoebox.msnw

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VSPI---Bon Secour Bay is in South East Mobile Bay(the very south east). Where the ICW comes into Mobile Bay, just north ofthere. The Bon Secour is a tidal river-clean and clear. Its a beautiful river and the community is noted for seafood and shrimp boatsand has a couple of fine eating places. Thanks. The fishing is very good.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Where can I get some speck tags?I have been tagging cobia for three years and have wondered about tagging specks.It would be interesting to find out about migratory patternsand home ranges.Thanks!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SeSp---I use www.fishtagger.com and ampleased with them. I have to confess i dont know what is used to tag Cobia. But to date i have tagged over 35 Reds-Speck-Sheep-Large Mouth Bass-Croaker-Whites-Cats and Flounder. Most of them can be seen inmy picture album. It takes a little time and a little money but i enjoy it. To date no tag has been reported caught. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts