Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
PM me the details and I’ll see what I can do for you. We are currently booking into the end of march/beginning of April so please touch base with me before you call the office or they are going to put you off until then. If you prefer to use somewhere in Pensacola I can help steer you in the right direction there as well.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Gross and Sons in Pensacola(make sure Jason Cote’ has something to do with it) or Bayside in Gulf Breeze(Ronnie Westmoreland is the owner and he’s top shelf too) but

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Sandy Sansing Chevy........Both of my Ex's sons are there....They have been there for 30+ years. Dennis Perry [Bodyman] Mike Perry [Runs and paints in the paint shop] Dennis put a quarter on my alum F150. He said......"Bobby , I'm not certified in Ford alum, But I am in BMW alum. I defy anyone to tell there has been a quarter installed. It's also code RR.....Ruby Red Tri coat.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
My wife’s Tahoe has a stay at Fenders in Crestview, at least once or twice a year. Always been happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
If Mike can’t get you in, Little man’s paint and body in Milton does top notch work at a good price.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Gross and Sons in Pensacola(make sure Jason Cote’ has something to do with it) or Bayside in Gulf Breeze(Ronnie Westmoreland is the owner and he’s top shelf too) but
Gross and Sons did all the repairs for my ex's little " mistakes".

Reactions: fishnfool

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
I've gotten good service and results from Gross and Sons and West FL Paint and Body, West FL is always more expensive, but have never disappointed.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I've gotten good service and results from Gross and Sons and West FL Paint and Body, West FL is always more expensive, but have never disappointed.
West Florida recently sold after the owner died, and from what I hear nothing is the same. They have changed management, technicians, and paint companies. Not saying that’s good or bad, just some info to keep in mind…it’s definitely not the same shop from years ago.

Reactions: DLo

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well it didn't matter after all took it to West FL and it's totaled anyway. Thanks for all the suggestion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts