Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had three cats come out on me yesterday morning, never shot a bobcat so I took one. Haven't seen a bobcat in a long time much less three at once. It was pretty neat.

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
Congrats.
what is that white stuff on the ground ?.
it says you live in FL .

Kevin

·
Super Moderator
13,344 Posts
Way cool. Stinkly little boogers.... everyone says they hardly ever see bobcats, I get smooth run over by them things! Probably seen 8 this year.

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Nice cat. I've been hunting over 40 years and can only recall seeing two bobcats, both right at daybreak. It's a thrill to see them.
I know they kill turkeys but I doubt I would shoot one. Not faulting you at all, I just enjoy the rare times that I see them so that I doubt I would pull the trigger.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Ive only seen 2 in my life and missed them both. Johnb if you kill one you dont want let me know ill come get it from you. Id like to have a skin.

·
Super Moderator
13,344 Posts
Ive only seen 2 in my life and missed them both. Johnb if you kill one you dont want let me know ill come get it from you. Id like to have a skin.
I've never shot one, but I'll down the first one I see. I'll send you a PM if I shoot one.

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice cat. I've been hunting over 40 years and can only recall seeing two bobcats, both right at daybreak. It's a thrill to see them.
I know they kill turkeys but I doubt I would shoot one. Not faulting you at all, I just enjoy the rare times that I see them so that I doubt I would pull the trigger.
Yea I get what your saying, this guy gave me to perfect of a shot though, he ran up a hollow log and stopped and staired right at me from about 40yds. My itchy trigger finger got the best of me. I will let others walk from now on...

·
Super Moderator
29,551 Posts
Puuurrrrrrrrty little kitty!!!! CONGRATS on the predator kill!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts