Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished bob sikes from noon till about 830pm yesterday....rainy, windy and cool. Caught 10000 pig fish and other assortments of trash fish. About 3pm hooked into a 22 1/2 inch black drum. Didnt land anything else for the rest of the day. pictures will be on here later.

Jeff

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ray...me and pops are going to jig for flounder tomorrow evening...come on out if you aint screeeered of the weather.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
river....we had thrown out all day and got nothing but pig fish....i dropped a live shrimp right by the pilings and let it drift under the bridge....short time later...boom..had him on. We had hooked into something that gave a little run before tieing us up into something under the bridge breaking our line. Couple more good size hits under the bridge then it just died completely

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Nice pic. And not a bad fish either. I gonna catch up to guys and go fishin one day soon.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Yeah he looks like it's no big deal in the pic........but he was skipping around like some 4 year old on christmas morning........just kididng! Ha! I bet Ronni loves that you have her ass on the internet....lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts