Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have seen several folks that would be interested in going to the rigs, several would like to "buddy Boat". All good ideas, how about we put something together? We could communicate where the fish are and how to catch 'em via the radio.

I fugure (from what I read) the Lumps (where ever they are) pick up in action in late Jan/Feb.

Who on here would like to go?

if we could put together 3-4 (or more) boats, it could be a trip not soon forgotten....

Just sittin here on a NICE day thinking about what I "could" be doing othere than scanning the PFF.

Jim

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
We have been wanting to go to the rigs out there too.. Havingother boats goingis a great idea. Keep us updated - we'd consider going too!! :)

4,058 Posts
let me know when yall want to do this. i can take 3 on my cape horn, and seeing as how i subscribe to hilton's offshore, i dont need to "wait on a report...."

...i can look online and tell you where they're at right now :):shedevil

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I would like to go, if no one has room, then keep me in mind for the next one. The only time I cannot go is Mid Month. Any other time, I am good to go.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How does either of the following weekends look for the guys that want to go?

Jan 26th

or

Feb 2nd

we can start to look at the WX the closer the tome comes.

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
The Blue Hoo (1/7/2008)let me know when yall want to do this. i can take 3 on my cape horn, and seeing as how i subscribe to hilton's offshore, i dont need to "wait on a report...."

My god your cool. You must subscribe to the awesome super specialHiltons for it to tell you "where they're at right now."

Regarding those dates, I will know more the closer we get to them. Mpmorr, Mr. Lavato told me to give you a ring last time I needed a crew (I wound up not making the trip). If I make this trip or any other trip for that matter, I will most likely needa crew and will be in touch.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I'd be in if you'd have me...just have to hear the finalized date. Pitch in my fare share of fuel, bait, beer, boarding...whatever.

Let me know.

Hall

·
Super Moderator
5,914 Posts
We started last year the last weekend in April. Fish showed up 2 weeks earlier. That was the first weather break. 8 YFT and one blue hookup. At NaKika. And I guarantee I'll know when they are there for sure. Just as soon as they show.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Shakedown (1/7/2008)
The Blue Hoo (1/7/2008)let me know when yall want to do this. i can take 3 on my cape horn, and seeing as how i subscribe to hilton's offshore, i dont need to "wait on a report...."

My god your cool. You must subscribe to the awesome super specialHiltons for it to tell you "where they're at right now."

Regarding those dates, I will know more the closer we get to them. Mpmorr, Mr. Lavato told me to give you a ring last time I needed a crew (I wound up not making the trip). If I make this trip or any other trip for that matter, I will most likely needa crew and will be in touch.

Thanks, I still gotta get him some beer. All I need is a little notice. Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts