Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Praedator
9,975 Posts
And don't try to sink it by not paying attention to the water that is coming in the boat from a broken washdown hose in the bilge. I can personally speak about that experience.:cool:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I've been on a boat that the plug was not in... cuz we were soooo excited to get to go fishing!! It can happen... especially when you haven't fished in a while!!! :unsure:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I may get my first post on the new site pulled, but...don't let go of the rail when hanging your butt over the side to pinch one off.:moon:doh Luckily I did this one on a lake

·
Praedator
9,975 Posts
GULFFISHER1 (10/2/2007)dont pee off the swim platform with your best friend driving your boat! DoH!:doh
Been there, done that, have the T-Shirt. But I have to admit that he was only getting me back from the time I did it to him. :doh

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Dont take an unknown30 miles fishing in the Gulf and have them ask you, " Ever seen a nakedman before? ":sick:sick:sick

·
Registered
512 Posts
BigFishKB (10/2/2007)Dont bring someone fishing with you and get out 40 miles and them tell you they have to be in by noon!!!!!!!
I would hand him i life jacket and a hand held GPS and wish him GOOD LUCK! :blownaway :nonono

1 - 20 of 62 Posts