Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Kayaking friends, please keep a look out for this GIANT douchenozzle, he ran up on Barrett Fine, Seth Dalton, and I Saturday. He stayed on plane until about 100 yards out and shut it down just in time to keep from waking us, he then proceeded to do circles around us and mark spots, playing with his GPS. He didn't drop lines but proceeded to leave, as his son in the front ate a BANANA. About two hours later he ran up on us again.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Obviously a newbie boater. They have rights u know. They less u know, The more u get away with. Dern know it all Yakkers. He thought your yaks were marker bouys.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I was talking to a fellow boater yesterday he has been killing the monster snapper a couple 20lber s and average of 15lber so I asked him how he does it? He tells me he comes out of the pass turns on his radar and zaps and boom he wait till they pull off then runs over drops down catches what he wants and then zaps another boat !

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
and you are mad because his son was eating a banana or because he was marking your private spots or because he slowed down so not to wake you?? would you have felt better if he started fishing ???? grow up

·
PrettyAwesomeWhiteGuy
1,503 Posts

·
OSOK
4,157 Posts
Had a half dozen yakers on one of my spots to the east of Destin the other day and just moved on. That being said I've fished next to yakers on spots with no issues. A yak is the same as any other boat as far as etiquette goes in my opinion. Maybe you were on his spot you just never know. What was it that pissed you off so bad about it?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Come on guys. Bananas are bad luck on a boat. Anyone running up on you and getting #'s and taking off is chicken shit if you ask me. Hell if you see me out there and run up on me you better say someting or fish there cause if I see more than one boat I'm heading your way to drop. Unless theres bananas on the boats.

·
Registered
670 Posts
People bitch and moan about people stealing each others spots. Yakkers come in here and complain and y'all make fun. How is this any different?

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
I felt that he was mostly complaining about being circled. Like it's not dangerous enough out there... Some [email protected] circling and making it like a washing machine just makes it worse... That's a good way to loose some gear, or your life....

·
Registered
107 Posts
Probably a boating newbie, but definately a tool. Rolled up less than 20 feet away and not so much as a "good morning" because he was too busy with his GPS.

·
OSOK
4,157 Posts
Probably a boating newbie, but definately a tool. Rolled up less than 20 feet away and not so much as a "good morning" because he was too busy with his GPS.
Yea he should have at least hollered at y'all and asked if y'all minded him fishing near you.

·
Registered
9,777 Posts
Possible he was simply checking on you to see if you were alright? Once he discovered you were okay, he simply plotted his next stopping spot? I mean, no "respectable Boat Owner/Operator" would even allow a BANANA on a yellow BOAT.... HA HA if he were fishing, he would have dropped his lines and pushed you off the spot.... That's what boats do to yakkers right? maybe you should have said "Hello"

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well that didn't go the direction I meant it to but the laughs are well worth it, I know that nobody own any spots, but he was just being disrespectful, not Hi, hey or how's it going, and he ran up on us hauling butt, and Bananas are bad luck. Who has muffins?

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Possible he was simply checking on you to see if you were alright? Once he discovered you were okay, he simply plotted his next stopping spot? I mean, no "respectable Boat Owner/Operator" would even allow a BANANA on a yellow BOAT.... HA HA if he were fishing, he would have dropped his lines and pushed you off the spot.... That's what boats do to yakkers right? maybe you should have said "Hello"
No way can a boat push me off my spot! I can buzz around him like a fly on a bulls ass! He will leave after watching a guy in a plastic boat hammering the fish! :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts