Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll get pics tomorrow but it's a project boat. One motor runs one has water in oil. Boat, motors, trailer, parts, down riggers and all. I can't take it to the mountains.

It needs work but not much to fish it. If you want to brag about it then.... Break out another 60k.

Some know it so you will have 1st shot if I don't post pics.

$2,060.

60 dollars is to pay storage fee in case you need to fix anything on trailer.

CASH ONLY
CLEAR TITLES. (Boat and trailer)

Make and model: 1989 250 sportsman
Motors: 1999 Honda 130 hp. One not working.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Can’t believe you’re letting the old welly go murph. You and that old boat have some story’s to be told for sure. Where you going buddy?

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Nope, can't believe it till I see someone else pulling it down the highway.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moving to Tennessee Bill. House will be ready to move in in Aug. I live on top of a 4 mile high mountain road. Don't want to pull that boat up and down the mountain to the lake , even though she deserves.a lake retirement.

Moving to a Jon boat with a 15 how Johnson or so just to chase crappie and eels.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Boat is located at Sherman cove slip 80 if someone wants to look at it.

I have the captain seat and toilet at the house.

Comes with gps and all the spots I have found over the years also. New vhf and such. I'm not listing everything. If you are interested in a 2k investment you will do a little work yourself.

I hope a military person picks it up and uses it after putting 3 k in it but if not just the good motor, props and downriggers can be sold for 2k.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
25'
Chop is in the eyes of the beholder.
Dry in 1.5' seas. That may be 5' seas to you though. All on how you judge the wave heights.

It's a pretty dry boat and it cost 2k.

Guess I should have put the year and stuff up so folks can do research.

It's a 1989 250 Sportsman.
Motors are 1999 Honda 130hp

·
Registered
764 Posts
Thanks for the reply...I've been searching around for something about 25 ft with twins that I could run 60 miles on calm days, looks like with a little love your boat might be the ticket...awesome price. What's the fuel capacity?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Thanks for the reply...I've been searching around for something about 25 ft with twins that I could run 60 miles on calm days, looks like with a little love your boat might be the ticket...awesome price. What's the fuel capacity?
Murph fished the dog-doo out of this boat years ago(back when Sherman cove was really fun) and it’s a deal for what he’s asking. It’s not the queen mary but it’s not a Queen Mary price either. Hate to see you leaving the coast Murph. I miss the fun days prior to Ivan buddy.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
125 gal I believe. I can make 3 trips to the edge before having to refuel. I do know that, not that I like doing it but have done it.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I have been through the desert on a horse with no name one time.

I am curious. If a military person buys it, can they keep the dry slip or not? My cousin is looking to get a boat and keep it at Sherman cove but I know there is a waiting list. I think this is more boat than he is looking for but I will pass it along.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Make an offer. I'm a motivated seller but timing could be an issue. I'm in town today and it'll be a month till I'm back.

·
Registered
9,745 Posts
Murf I just told my dv buddy he said he will look at pff listing. I'll get back asap with answer.
Ron.

·
Registered
9,745 Posts
Don't wait on me murf, money talks and bullshit walks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts