Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any high schooler or anyone near the Gulf Breeze Polynesian Islands want to occasionally wash the boat after fishing trips or booze cruises. Not detailing just soap, water, all my brushes etc. All they have to do is show up. Takes me maybe 30 mins to an hour to do it myself. It's a 30ft center console. And what do people think is fair price? $30 for an hour tops, more than fair I would think?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Any high schooler or anyone near the Gulf Breeze Polynesian Islands want to occasionally wash the boat after fishing trips or booze cruises. Not detailing just soap, water, all my brushes etc. All they have to do is show up. Takes me maybe 30 mins to an hour to do it myself. It's a 30ft center console. And what do people think is fair price? $30 for an hour tops, more than fair I would think?
We live in Poly Isles. My 15 yr old says he'll do it. Send me a PM and we can arrange a time to meet you.

·
Registered
543 Posts
hey man I live in tiger point and can come to where ever you may be. Just let me know when you need me.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
That’s a good deal for a kid. When I was 15, I would done it for $3. How times have changed.
Yeah but when I was a kid you could put 35 cents into a vending machine and get a can of coke. Times have changed, that's for sure. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
35 cents for a Coke? Not me.
Cokes were a dime from a machine when I was a kid.
My buddy and I would walk the highway and pick up pop bottles. We would then take them to the Quick Trip and cash them in.
We could get a Mountain Dew and a jelly donut for 25 cents.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Who here remembers Granny's Donuts in Gulf Breeze? I used to walk to school (well over a mile) just so that I could go by and get a bear claw. I think they were .50 each. Those were the days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts