Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man oh man...

I was out earlier running errands, swung by a couple of ramps, looks like a bunch of boats on the water.

I'm thinking about a petition to FWC to establish a floating buoy w/ traffic lights at the intersection of Pond Creek and Blackwater.

What 'cha think? :whistling:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
You're killin' me. I'm stuck here at work and today is flat d*** gorgeous outside. I can just imagine the fish jumping and the water perfect. Next day off I get it will be 40 degrees and 20 mile an hour winds out of the North.

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts
That's the only thing I hate about working so close to the beach! It makes me absolutely sick when I can see its flat calm OR fish all over the beach and I'm stuck at work! LOL

·
Registered
359 Posts
Went into work to get a good workout in at the gym there then went to work on the boat. Not out fishing like I want to be but a slow process...still rather be working on the boat than sitting at my desk at work.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Went into work to get a good workout in at the gym there then went to work on the boat. Not out fishing like I want to be but a slow process...still rather be working on the boat than sitting at my desk at work.
Now is the time to do that because ,,,, Fishing comes when it warms up . A month or 3.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Get my bonus next month and the plan is take it to the shop to get the motor running strong and get a new TM for it as well. Then going every chance I get to

1 - 12 of 12 Posts