Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Humminbird Matrix 27- $130

Fishfinder/ gps

Has the transducer with it and mount. Cant find the power cable but I will look for one online to buy if someone has some interest in it.

Here is some info on it.

The Matrix 27 Fishfinding System delivers with an ultra high resolution 5? 640V x 320H LCD with UltraBlack pixel technology and 12 level Clear Edge Inverse Grayscale for the highest definition razor sharp images of the bottom. With 500 Watts RMS power output combined with the wide 60 degree DualBeam PLUS you?ll see a wider area with greater bottom detail.

The Humminbird Matrix 27 fishfinder showcases an very high definition, 640 vertical pixel, 5-in display and a professional-grade 200 & 83kHz Dual Beam PLUS sonar. Advanced fishermen rely on high vertical pixel displays for greatest detail. The Accelerated Real Time Sonar operates at up to 40 times per second to instantly capture the action under the boat and the Freeze Frame feature pauses the sonar scroll for detailed inspection of the screen. Includes fresh and saltwater set-up options. Other features include the Sonar Echo Enhancement that tracks a jig to over 40?, accelerated Real Time Sonar that captures the action instantly, and the Quick Disconnect Tilt & Swivel Mount System with no cables to plug in.

Ratheon pathfinder SL70 radar display- make an offer

Just the display and mount

Lowrance LMF-400 multifunction display- $160

This is NEW, never used. I bought it as a package with the fuelflow sensor thinking I would use it but I just use my plotter to read it an never hooked it up. Connects via NMEA network.

http://www.lowrance.com/Products/Marine/Digital-Gauges/LMF-400/

PM if interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts