Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, first post on here but I've lurked before. I am primarily a lurker on TheHullTruth but will occasionally check this forum. In any event, I have an Everglades 243 that the wife and I take out fairly regularly. We have a decent beat on the offshore fishing but don't know shit about the inshore game. Now that the winds are getting heavier our offshore days will more limited and want to learn how to have fun in the Panhandle.

We are open to take some respectable citizens with us while learning the ropes in the area between Gulf Breeze (maybe Pensacola) and the Choctawhatchee Bay. I wouldn't ask you to pay for gas but everything else is on you. Essentially we would be trading your insight and expertise for a free day on the water. Shoot me an e-mail or a PM if you'd be interested otherwise we'll keep trying to figure this out little by little.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Good Luck finding someone "respectable" on here! LOL!

In ALL seriousness, hire a guide for a day - a lot of them will ride on your boat and they'll show you the ropes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Luck finding someone "respectable" on here! LOL!

In ALL seriousness, hire a guide for a day - a lot of them will ride on your boat and they'll show you the ropes.
I figured if you guys are civil enough to join a fishing forum you can ride with us, ha!

If nobody wants free time on the water I'll end up hiring a guide but wanted to pitch this. I know plenty of my friends from the Carolina's and this area who know the offshore stuff but are as dumb as I am when it comes to the bay fishing.

Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts