Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a deep water slip for rent at the SRYC, the base of the Bob Sykes Bridge! accomodates up to 32'!

All the ice you can use for free, full club membership, club room&Wireless Internet inlcuded.

April @ $350 and can be pro-rated! ..........(looking for long term rental @ $375 starting May)

FISH CLEANING STATION W/ MACERATORvery close to slip!

Price includes all fees and taxes

<P align=center>PM me if interested

·
Registered
363 Posts
Bay Pirate (3/7/2010)I have a deep water slip for rent at the SRYC, the base of the Bob Sykes Bridge! accomodates up to 32'!

All the ice you can use for free, full club membership, club room&Wireless Internet inlcuded.

April @ $350, balance of March can be pro-rated @ $350....

$400/mo beginning May 1st...(looking for long term rental)

FISH CLEANING STATION W/ MACERATORvery close to slip!

Price uncludes all fees and taxes

<P align=center>PM me if interested

Never heard of the word "uncludes", but just to set your record straight you meant "includes", Right?

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_lblFullMessage><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl2_lblFullMessage>Thanks for the SpellCheck, now that we know all the fees are INCLUDED.....

Surely someone needs a boat slip withCOBIA season approaching and ALL THE ICE YOU WANT included in the price FOR FREE!

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl04_lblFullMessage><span id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblFullMessage><span id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblFullMessage>BUMP

</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts