Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a variety of factory replacement boat seats, Blue Wave, Nautic Star or universal fit. Havent measured them all but the leaning post seat bottom is 35x11x6 in deep with starboard backing and the soft back/bottom (not sure) picd with it is 36x15 and have a matching piece with hard back that is 34x12(2nd pic). $200 with either back pc you want .
Can measure others for anyone interested. Ill be out of town for 2-3 days so PM or email if you see anything that you may want. Also have a couple of new back pads for the swing back ice chest type seats, 33 inches wide. $75 ea.

A few Nautic Star leaning post seat backs also, will have to measure.
[email protected]
251-747-6734

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
More pics and have most pieces left. May keep the two longer 42 inch(white/black) for a leaning post I have but may sell the post and pads if I dont use them or trade for a smaller one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have a variety of factory replacement boat seats, Blue Wave, Nautic Star or universal fit. Havent measured them all but the leaning post seat bottom is 35x11x6 in deep with starboard backing and the soft back/bottom (not sure) picd with it is 36x15 and have a matching piece with hard back that is 34x12(2nd pic). $200 with either back pc you want .
Can measure others for anyone interested. Ill be out of town for 2-3 days so PM or email if you see anything that you may want. Also have a couple of new back pads for the swing back ice chest type seats, 33 inches wide. $75 ea.

A few Nautic Star leaning post seat backs also, will have to measure.
[email protected]
251-747-6734
We need a few replacement seat cushions. I can send you pictures for Blue Wave 2008.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
That post is from 2012, and that guy hasn’t logged in in 2 years, sorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts