Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around the 1st of March, i will be in Foley,AL visiting my in-laws, i am bringing my boat a 18 footer, i know that i will be fishing Perdido Bay some.
I think that i would also like to fish Pensacola Bay too.
coming from the AL side, what would be a good public ramp or ramps for me to go too ?

I see that i can get there by water too, but not sure how long that would take ?

I am guessing that i would just be better off launching over there.

thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jurien Bay

In 1984/85 the State Government approved the construction of a boat harbour at Jurien Bay, essentially to provide a harbour of refuge and service facilities for the Central West Coast fishing industry. The boat harbour was officially opened on 12 November 1988.
I don't have a good map of Pen Bay area yet, but i looked all over the Internet this morning, and i can't find anything on Jurien Bay ???

Kevin

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Once again, thank you for the help guys.
Captain Seagull's, just came out with 2 new maps, one of Perdido Bay area, and the other Pensacola Bay area, i ordered both of them, so i should be good to go when i get down there.

Sorry for what may seem to be stupid questions to some of you, but i am just trying to learn everything i can.

Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts