Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any info about a boat ramp off of Holley Point Road? I was planning on using the ramp on Highway 87 at East river, but the map shows there is one off of Holley Point Road. Anybody ever use it?

·
Registered
433 Posts
there is a public rampoff Nelson drive ,go to the tom thumb in holley turn on nelson drive , follow it to live oak st on left approx.5 mile,boat ramp is at end limited parking though mostly side of road

·
Registered
802 Posts
snakeawave (10/16/2008)there is a public rampoff Nelson drive ,go to the tom thumb in holley turn on nelson drive , follow it to live oak st on left approx.5 mile,boat ramp is at end limited parking though mostly side of road

Ive used that one before it's a steep ramp, what I mean by that is that it's at the end of a road. the road as it goes down to the ramp is a pretty good declining slop. i recommend a 4 wheel drive if your fishing out of any thing bigger than a bay boat. the east river is a good ramp just be careful when the river starts to open into the bay it gets shallow and there are some stumps that barley stick out of the water. They may be marked better now, but after Ivan the markers were washed away. i haven't wen that way in about two years so they may be marked now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts