Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
11,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you park your vehicle without a trailer, for any reason, on a ramp that I am about to back down, I will stick a knife in all four of your shitty googan tires.

Got back to the Cotton Bayou ramp and a storm running towards us. Tied the boat up with the wife and kids in the boat. Got in the truck and started to pull towards the ramp and this googan goober smoocher pulled his truck on the ramp to unload all their floaties from his buddies boat. I honked my horn and yelled. He acted like he didn't hear me. It then started to pour down. Wife and kids got drenched. I got them in the truck and then loaded the boat in the downpour while the googan boat owner sat in his shitty, gay white Dodge Ram at the porta potties. If you read this, then fuck you and fuck your googan friend, you fucking fuck stick.

·
Registered
802 Posts
PREACH!!!!!

Since this is a PSA, lets just make our way around the local Baldwin County Ramps. For those of you that use the launch at Josephine know that there are 12 parking spots for trucks and trailers. That's right 12!!! Rolled up to this D-bag last week. If there were would have been three other hefty guys in the parking lot I would have gladly tried to move it with man power. Common sense people, use it!

Side note: There is a single vehicle parking adjacent to this lot that is NEVER full.

Attachments

·
Bearded Brotula
11,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PREACH!!!!!

Since this is a PSA, lets just make our way around the local Baldwin County Ramps. For those of you that use the launch at Josephine know that there are 12 parking spots for trucks and trailers. That's right 12!!! Rolled up to this D-bag last week. If there were would have been three other hefty guys in the parking lot I would have gladly tried to move it with man power. Common sense people, use it!

Side note: There is a single vehicle parking adjacent to this lot that is NEVER full.
A push bar on your truck works better than 4 guys.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Sad that common decency is not so common. People are so damn selfish.
Human beings are devolving. Becoming increasingly stupid and thoughtless. Not that I'm cynical. :whistling:

·
Registered
69 Posts
20 years ago when me and my dad fished the gulf there was hardly any one at the ramps in orange beach.GS. I got to fort morgan yesterday (friday) at 7 and there had to be 50 trucks parked. Get off shore and every damn spot we went to had a boat on it. The amount of people who own boats now is crazy and the higher the numbers the better chance you come across an asshat. Cant wait till this idiotic red snapper frenzy is over.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,845 Posts
PREACH!!!!!

This, locked on a wheel rim will the driver a ride home to remember.
"But the driver will just put on a spare." says the peanut gallery.
Get two of this.....

71cDLJ0BJzL._SX425_.jpg

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,845 Posts
There's this at Marler Park. There's enough room inside for the driver, guess in all fairness, it's towing a trailer and sitting where the jet skis park.

DSCN3168.jpg

Call this number for a shuttle ride! :)

DSCN3169.jpg

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,896 Posts
If you park your vehicle without a trailer, for any reason, on a ramp that I am about to back down, I will stick a knife in all four of your shitty googan tires.
He left with four tires filled with air.

Wasn't me, nor do I give a rats ass, but with all that anger and threats of knife sticking tires, then why did the guy leave with all 4 tires inflated? :whistling:

·
Bearded Brotula
11,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wasn't me, nor do I give a rats ass, but with all that anger and threats of knife sticking tires, then why did the guy leave with all 4 tires inflated? :whistling:
I came up with the new resolution after I got home and flushing the motor. Do you feel like you called me out or something?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Watched a googan trying to unload his boat once. He backed it down on the ramp before doing the prep he could of done and not blocked the single ramp. He finally backed into the water and then for 10 or 15 minutes he tried revving his motor in reverse blowing water up the ramp but his boat wouldn’t come off the trailer. He finally pulled up enough to get the straps off the stern and then backed it in and floated it off. It was a young man who looked like he was about to blow a gasket as he was beet red by the time he left in the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 72 Posts