Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are coming down for 5 days next week and (as usual) I am bringing my 17' CC. We are staying at a house right near the Flora Bama with a boat slip. Is there a ramp I can use to put my boat in around there (ole river, of course) closer than the Cotton Bayou public one? It makes for about a 40 minute drive to that house what with the no-wake zone almost the entire way. Just about any boat ramp would work as my boat is on the small side.

Jamie

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
The Marina across from the Flora~bama is an option , I have seen the Parasail guys launch boats from there before , but Cotton Bayou may be easier ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl01_lblFullMessage>The Marina across from the Flora~bama is an option , I have seen the Parasail guys launch boats from there before , but Cotton Bayou may be easier ...
That was my thought exactly. I wonder if I slipped them a 10-spot they would let me put in and then take out there when we get ready to leave at the end of the week.

Jamie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts