Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a handful of PFF boats in the parade last year, and as best as i can remember, everyone had a great time! it's that time of year again (yea, you sinners, lent is the first week of february this year!).

contact me for details, and if i can remember how, there should be a flyer and entry form below...

(850) 748-5210

Attachments

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Drew.. Wish I could do it again this year...BUT.. thursday I go into Sacred Heart for surgery and will be down for 6-8 weeks from there... So I highly doubt Sean will not even think of me getting on a boat.. :( :(

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I know Joel & I had a good time last year. I'm working on getting a crew together now. :)

We need some Gal's on the X-Shark this time.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
I'm not sure I can get a full crew together in a week anda half.......I'll see what I can get together.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not sure if tom'll have the boatjobber in the water.

longrange forecast is sunny skies and 60° !! looks like it should be a great panhandle 'spring day'!!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
the mob with the "don" at the helm...

one more...

we had a blast drew...thanks...

we should make it again and for those that have children (sky, chef) we'll be going by the dock so come on out and catch some beads...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Drew, I think we are going to make it down for the parade. Boat is ready so I guess we need to use it. Had a great time last year and looking forward to it.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Yep, that was so weird. I kept looking for a yellow boat for a long time that morning. HeHe

·
Registered
418 Posts
I was sooooo looking forward to making it out there..

·
Registered
580 Posts
TeamAwareness (1/19/2008)I was sooooo looking forward to making it out there..
Wow! Bummer pic! Just wanted to say the Flotilla is by LAND.... come out and join the fun at the Bama!

Teamawareness.... I viewed your website and I think that is GREAT! Thanks for taking a personal challenge to heart. That is truly awesome what you and your team are doing. Good Luck and I'll look for you on the leader boards. :bowdown

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Sucks about the weather :doh ... I'll be coming to work around 7 tonight , hope some of you are still there :letsdrink

·
Registered
27 Posts
And if paradin is your thing do it all summer

Thanks to the PLT for having us to your event last year - it was great. Remember, the Blackwater Pyrates boat parade all summer. The next parade is tomorrow night leaving from Bains Canal just below Bagdad, but you can remember it easily because it is the saturday closest to a full moon (of course). It is led by the fearsome Pyrate Captain Hook 'em Dano and can be accessed by going to blackwaterpyrates.com.

Everyone is welcome - just bring your own refreshments and food to pass when we raft up at 6:30 PM just outside the canal at marker 30. We'll be the ones laying face down on the deck. These parades are given pre-notice to the docks we visit and after the parade we once again raft up (after some precision boating) and swim, drink and remind ourselves how clever we are. Hope to see you, if not this summer, then at our christmas parade.

Pyrate Blackwater Bones (Captain 2006-2010)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Blackwater Pyrate Boatr Parade Posponed

Ahoy Mates,

Due to the inclement weather and the prospects of it not getting any better throughout the night the lighted boat parade has been postponed until next Saturday 6-23, departing from Bain's canal. More to follow.

Reminder that our next general meeting is at Addies, 6:30, July 20th.

^'s up!
850-529-3565

1 - 17 of 17 Posts